Latest From Pikes Peak Pit Row InformationMonday, Nov. 5 2012
Pit Row Information 10-29-2012
PIT ROW IS SOLD OUT. CLICK HERE TO ADD YOU NAME TO THE WAITLIST
– Pit row space (shoulder along the side of the road) will open for purchase for the 2013 race on November 1, 2012. Click here to register and pay for pit row space.
– Pit row space is available on a first come first served basis and will be reserved once payment and registration has been received. No pit row space will be reserved without payment. If you sign up and pay for pit row space but are not approved to compete in the 91st running, you will be issued a refund.
– Each competitor who purchases pit row space will have their space for practice/qualifying days well as race day. It is vitally important that no competitor park on pit row during practice/qualifying days and take someone’s space.
– It is mandatory that each competitor/group that reserves pit row is set up on Saturday night (June 29th) before the race. We cannot have those with pit row space blocking traffic or setting up on Sunday morning.
– For those who do not purchase pit row space, pit space will be assigned to you that is included in the price of your entry.
30 feet = $1,200
50 feet = $2,000
60 feet = $2,400
75 feet = $3,000
100 feet = $4,000
The amount of space is limited. If you have any questions regarding pit row space, please e-mail Megan Leatham: at email@example.com or contact the office at 719-685-4400.