TICKETSFriday, Jan. 11 2013
Click here to purchase your tickets. Anyone who is 10 years of age and over needs to purchase a race ticket.
PRICES: General Admission: $40 online ($50 at the tollgate)
Family 4 Pack: $135 (In order to use the Family 4 Pack, all 4 people must be in 1 vehicle.
Camping Information and Tickets:
Camping Permit: $100 per vehicle (Each person in the vehicle must also have a valid race ticket.)
A limited number of camping permits are available for sale on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Maximum length motor homes – 24 ft. (19′ wheel base maximum)
- Maximum length 5th wheels (not including tow vehicle), 26 ft. (The 26′ restriction is for the 5th wheel only it is not the total length including the tow vehicle)
- One permit needed per car and one permit per motorcycle
- There are no provisions to dispose of gray or black water from self contained trailers and/or motor homes. This waste must be disposed of at an approved sanitary disposal (not available on Pikes Peak).
- Open fires are prohibited! Gas and propane stoves with shutoff valves are allowed.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited and violators will be prosecuted
- Camping permits are restricted to the camping site designated on the front of the permit
- Pets are discouraged due to safety issues, weather and noise conditions. If you bring a pet on the mountain during race day, all pets must be on a leash or in a kennel.
- Off-Highway Vehicles (dirt bikes, ATVs, etc.) and unlicensed vehicles are not allowed at anytime on the mountain, no exceptions
Will Call is located at the Gateway on race day. You will not need to physically pick up any purchased tickets prior to race day. Please bring your ID on race day and the Gateway workers will have you in our system.
Practice/Qualifying Spectator Information**:
- Practice dates are June 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th 2013. Race Day tickets will not allow you to view practice. To attend practice you must purchase a ticket for each specific practice day. Tickets are available online for $25 per person per day. All spectators must sign a liability waiver before attending practice sessions. All spectators must be through the toll gate from 4:00-5:00am on practice days. No spectators will be allowed through the toll gate after 5:00am.
- All spectators must watch the race from designated areas along the course (Start Line, Glen cove, Devils playground). No spectators will be allowed to move up and down the course once practice has started.
*No refunds will be given for tickets or camping permits.
**Increased spectator fees for practice days are a result of increased safety concerns from the PPIHC, The US Forest Service, The Pikes Peak Highway, El Paso and Teller County Sheriffs, and others involved with the race. If you are planning to attend practice, please be mindful of all instructions given by an official of the PPIHC or agents of the US Forest Service and Pikes Peak Highway.