TICKETSFriday, Jan. 11 2013
WARNING: The PPIHC is a dangerous race and all spectators must attend at their own risk. Spectator viewing areas do not insure safety. Before purchasing tickets, all spectators must read the Spectator Guide and FAQs.
Click here to purchase your tickets and camping passes. Anyone who is 10 years of age and over needs to purchase a race ticket (Available January 1, 2015).
General Admission ticket prices vary based on the total number of attendees in a vehicle. There must be a functioning seat belt for every attendee accompanied with the vehicle. Tickets purchased before Race Day (June 28, 2015) and online are discounted $10 apiece from their Race Day prices. Please see the cost breakdown below.
|Vehicle Packs||Online/Pre-Race Ticket Price||Race Day Gateway Ticket Purchases|
|Single Ticket||$60 ($60/ticket)||$70 ($70/ticket)|
|Family 2 Pack||$100 ($50/ticket)||$120 ($60/ticket)|
|Family 3 Pack||$135 ($45/ticket)||$165 ($55/ticket)|
|Family 4 Pack||$160 ($40/ticket)||$200 ($50/ticket)|
|Family 5 Pack||$175 ($35/ticket)||$225 ($45/ticket)|
|Family 6 Pack||$180 ($30/ticket)||$240 ($40/ticket)|
|Single Motorcycle Ticket||$30 ($30/ticket)||$40 ($40/ticket)|
|Double Motorcycle Ticket||$50 ($25/ticket)||$70 ($35/ticket)|
Purchasing Ticket: Tickets are available for purchase (in person) during race week at the locations listed on the race week schedule.
Camping Information and Tickets:
Camping Permit: $150 per vehicle (Each person in the vehicle must also have a valid race ticket)(sold online only).
A limited number of camping permits are available for sale on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Maximum length motor homes – 24 ft. (19′ wheel base maximum)
- Maximum length 5th wheels, 26 ft. (The 26′ restriction is for the 5th wheel only it is not the total length including the tow vehicle)
- A camping permit is required for each vehicle staying on the mountain the night of June 27, 2015.
- There are no provisions to dispose of gray or black water from self contained trailers and/or motor homes. This waste must be disposed of at an approved sanitary disposal facility (not available on Pikes Peak).
- Open fires are prohibited! Gas and propane stoves with shutoff valves are allowed.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited and violators will be prosecuted
- Camping permits are restricted to the camping site designated on the front of the permit
- No Pets Allowed.
- Off-Highway Vehicles (dirt bikes, ATVs, etc.) and unlicensed vehicles are not allowed at anytime on the mountain, no exceptions
Will Call is located at the Gateway on Race Day. You will not need to physically pick up any purchased tickets prior to Race Day. Please bring your ID on Race Day and the Gateway workers will have you in our system.
Practice/Qualifying Spectator Information**:
Practice Day Tickets: $25 per day (sold online only).
- Practice dates are June 23th, 24th, 25th and 26th 2015. Race Day tickets will not allow you to view practice. To attend practice you must purchase an online ticket for each specific practice day. Tickets are available online for $25 per person/ per day. All spectators must sign a liability waiver before attending practice sessions. All spectators must be through the toll gate from 4:00-4:45am on practice days. No spectators will be allowed through the toll gate after 4:45am.
- Start Line closes to uphill traffic at 4:45 am. (For those who wish to view practice from above the Start Line area, it is recommended to arrive at 4:00 am. Start Line is about 6 miles up Pikes Peak Highway from the Gateway)
- For practice, all spectators must watch the race from designated areas along the course (Start Line, Glen Cove, Devils playground). No spectators will be allowed to move up and down the course once practice has started. Spectators found outside of these areas are subject to trespassing tickets.
*No refunds will be given for tickets or camping permits.
**Spectator fees for practice days are a result of increased safety concerns from the PPIHC, The US Forest Service, The Pikes Peak Highway, El Paso and Teller County Sheriffs, and others involved with the race. If you are planning to attend practice, please be mindful of all instructions given by an official of the PPIHC or agents of the US Forest Service and Pikes Peak Highway.